Sunday, February 22, 2009

Baby Bridger's Baby Blessing


Today was our newest nephews baby blessing.
Bridger Donald Hill

was named by his dad, Jed today in their sacrament meeting. He had a lot of family come from all over to join him in this fun and exciting day. He looks so "handsome" in his naming suit and his dad did an excellent job in his name blessing.
Great Job Jed!!

After the sacrament meeting was done, we all headed out to the Gunnison Middle School for some lunch that Jed and Michelle had put together. It tasted so good and the desserts that people had made were way too GOOD!!! I think I gained 10 pounds just looking at them. It was so fun to see Daren's family that we don't get to see to often.

My boys love getting together with all their cousins.
Here are some pictures that I took while we were there today.

Ty, Carter, Drew and Jaxon. Don't ask me what Drew is doing!!

These little cuties (Brik, Tazj, and Sara) were having so much fun on the stage!
Tazj loves to be with Sara! They gave each other hugs the whole time!!
"Cheese" Carter says while Tazj was trying to get back onto the stage with Sara!

Here our some random picture that we took:

Its GREAT to have sisters now, since I have lived my whole life without any!
Me, and cute Jen!
I love ya!








Daren with his "little buddy Tazjie."
Tazj loves his dad!!







Dax & Heidi with the "Wild 2 year Olds"








Drew, Jen and Aaron.
Aaron is just one of the many uncles Drew looks up too!
He loves you two!








Ty says he was just "Hangin!"
Isn't he just the CUTEST? He makes us just laugh! Love you TY!













Daren, Jake and Denise waiting patiently until the dinner started!


This last picture was my favorite!
I love this picture of All Us
I would have to say, we're a pretty good lookin bunch of
HILL's
Heidi & Dax, Daren & me, Jed & Michelle
Aaron & Jen, and Jake & Denise
(and Tazj you got to love him)

It was a Great Day Jed & Michelle!
Thanks so much and we sure Love that new little guy!

2 comments:

Cameron and BreAnn said...

It's always fun to get together with family. Brayden LOVES playing with his cousins. Their baby is so cute! Glad you had a good time.

Dee said...

Krisell! It is so fun to get to see your blog and keep up with you! I never get enough time when we're in Gunnison to visit everyone! I will invite you to my blog for sure and feel free to add mine.. the direct link is dionnesworld.blogspot.com :) So happy to be connected again! Your family is SO darling!