Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our Blog is going PRIVATE!

I have decided to make our family blog private after much consideration. I have found that as you start writing, you really do put to much information on the site for people to read and learn about.
If you are reading this and would like to continue reading our family blog, please let me know and I will send you an invite when I do it. It will probable be in the middle of March when I make the official switch. I don't want anyone left out though so please let me know if you would like to stay posted. Thanks so much!

11 comments:

Tera said...

I would love to keep reading your blog...I think you have my yahoo email address...if not, let me know and I will send it to you...

Anonymous said...

Of course I would love to keep seeing your blog! My email is shayladanderson@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Talisha said...

I also would like to keep reading! tncjohnson@gmail.com
LUvs

Mariah said...

Of course I want to keep reading. My email is ms@gtelco.net

Tatum said...

we'd love to!
tatum_olsen@yahoo.com

MEREDITH said...

We'd like to keep reading! meredith.rosenvall@gmail.com

Emily said...

I've thought about that too! Keep me posted! adreamingstar@gmail.com

Thanks

Lacey said...

Add us!

laceybelnap@hotmail.com

Chad and Sheena Christensen and Family said...

Hey since you read mine I might ass well read yours, just kidding i would like to keep seeing you and your kids.

Cameron and BreAnn said...

I want to keep reading!
bree8@hotmail.com
How is teaching going?

Holly said...

The Chappell family would love to keep reading.
hollychappell2000@yahoo.com