Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Ty Anderson Hill



Happy Birthday Ty Hill!
Today is our Ty's 8th birthday. Its been quite a birthday for him, too. The poor kids has ended up with strep throat and has been very sick. We had planned to had a friend party yesterday and then a family party today, but we have ended up canceling both of them till he is better. Here is the poor Birthday Boy just hanging out on his birthday!


Ty, we just want to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and know that we LOVE you AlOT! You make all of us laugh everyday, with the things you say. You are Great BOY!
Happy Birthday!!

Love,
Mom, Dad, Drew & Tazj!

1 comments:

Emily said...

I know! They grow up so fast! Braiden still remembers Ty! They had a good time when he was down there visiting one time! He's so lonley for a brother or boy cousin! I now remember that they were born about the same time! I can vaguely remember those days! It's just like I wasn't really there but I was! I guess that's what happens when you have medical and emotional trauma! But..all is good now! Hopefully things will go better with this pregnancy! I'm a high risk case so I'm trying to find another Dr! One that will take me on and can do a c-section at utah valley! Anyway, I'm sure you're busy like me trying to get all this babptism stuff done! It's my first so..I'm putting it off? LOL TAke care and braiden says to tell Ty hello! Maybe we'll see you at the Sorenson Reunion!