Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Senior Year Tag......

Senior Year Tag....
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school. Tag others, tag me back!

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yep!!

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Yep!! and I am so HAPPY!!

3. Did you car pool to school? Nope!

4. What kind of car did you have? a brown thunderbird!! It was Awesome!

5. What kind of car do you have now? Ford Expedition

6. It's Friday night...where are you (then)? Usually I was cheering at some sporting event!

7. It is Friday night...where are you (now)? Usually, Home putting kids to bed!

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? I worked in the camera bar at Gunnison Thriftway

9. What kind of job do you do now? Mom and Special Education Preschool Teacher

10. Were you a party animal? NO!!

11. Were you considered a flirt? No, I was just the quiet girl waiting for her missionary

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? It was beginning choir

13. Were you a nerd? I don't think I was. I don't know was I friends?

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No, but I thought I might get expelled after a bunch of us went home early from school after a chorus concert in Nephi. Mr. Hill(now my father-in-law)came and found me and wanted to know where we all went. (it was flippin scary!) Just so you all know, the teacher excused us all to GO HOME!!

15. Can you sing the fight/school song? Yes, every word. I still remember some of the school song actions from cheer.

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? humm..of course my DAD (Johnny Anderson), my father-in-law (Donald Hill (Principal)), Mr. Harwood, and remember Ferd! Ha ha

17. Where did you sit during lunch? went to my grandma's house for lunch

18. What was your school's full name? Gunnison Valley High School (7-12)

19. When did you graduate? 1995 ( CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!!)

20. What was your school mascot? The Bulldogs

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I for sure would! I loved the people I went to school with. We had a really close fun class!! It was way fun!

22. Did you have fun at Prom? It was really fun cause I was able to go with one of my very best friends from High School. And we went with all of our Senior Friends to the Sand Dunes. It was so FUN!!!

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? ya, he lives here in town! His wife is my instructor at the fitness gym!! Ha ha

24.Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Yep, I was in charge of the last one, so this next one will be fun just to enjoy!

25. Do you still talk to people from your class? Yup... my brother married Heather Blackham, Laura Brown lives here in Mayfield, and I talk to Katie every 4th of July. I also have found alot of them on facebook! Its been great!
Tag.... Heather., Tiffany, Denise anyone who wants to! :) kinda fun to go back in time!
Posted by Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson at 6:52 PM
0 comments:

0 comments: