Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's

Happy Mother's Day!

I would like to wish my mom (Sherrie) and Daren's mom (Denise) a Happy Mother's Day and tell them both how much I love them and appreciate everything they do for my little family. They both are such GREAT EXAMPLES of what Mother's should be!
Click to play this Smilebox postcard: Love Song For Mom
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard





First off Mom, I want to tell you that YOU are my hero. I hope someday I can even come close to being the kind and generous person that are to everyone around you. No matter what you have going in your life, you always make sure that your FAMILY comes first. You have taught me SO much in my lifetime of how a mother should be with there children. You have supported me, helped me, and just been an AMAZING MOTHER! Even when I cut my hair short, you still thought I looked pretty. I should tell you sorry for going and cutting my long hair off when I was younger!!
There have been two saying that you have told me all my life and they are: DO MY BEST and FAMILY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT. I have tried to base my life around these two saying!
I am so GRATEFUL to have a MOM that I can trust, to always be there when I need her. I LOVE YOU A TON MOM. I really don't know what I would do without you!



Daren's mom (DENISE), I so appreciate you in so many ways too. Mostly Denise, I am so GRATEFUL to you for raising a son that is such a wonderful HUSBAND & FATHER! I hear all these complaints from other women about how there husbands don't clean or help with dinner. Well, I always tell them that I have NOTHING to complain about, cause Daren is so GREAT to help with EVERYTHING. I always tell myself that I am spoiled!! As a working mother, this helps so much! Another thing I am Grateful to you for, is ALL you do for my boys. They love to go to Grandma Niece's cause you engage, teach and play with them. You are such an example to them. They have something new that they tell us ever time they go to your house. And lastly, I appreciate you for being so kind to me. I know I have been stubborn over the years, and I apologize for that, but I think of you as my Mother and I love you a ton. I hope that I can be as Great of a mother law to my future daughter in laws like you have been to me. Thank you for all of your love and your wisdom over the years. I Love you a ton!

1 comments:

Tera said...

What a great tribute to both of your Mother's...so fitting..
You are a great mother too and I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day.
Congratulations to Ty on his recent Baptism...sounds like the day was just perfect...