Sunday, May 3, 2009

I AM SELLING THE GALVANIC SPA

Hi Everyone,
Well the BIG news with myself this week is that I just became Executive in the Nu Skin business that I started doing about three weeks ago. I am so EXCITED! I guess, from what my cute sister-in-law Jen says that I did in really fast record time!!! Yeah I am quite proud of myself!
Well i just wanted to tell you all a little bit about it. It is a home spa treatment that you can totally do at your home twice a week for about 10 minutes. That's it!! What does it do, you might ask? It helps get rid of wrinkles or wrinkles soon to come to all of us, helps clear up that stubborn acne that you were ONLY suppose to have in your teen years, and it is the MIRACLE WORKER that will takes away cellulite (or which most of us call "COTTAGE CHEESE") that we all just want to GO AWAY! Another great thing it does it helps build your hair follicles ! It is just wonderful!

CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE!

My mom did ONE treatment and it took 20 years off her face. It lasts up to 72 hours and if done twice a week, will make you look tons younger!! Anyone interested?
I promise you will just love it! Check out the website on "My Favorite Links" it gives you a little of how it works.
If you are interested, shoot me an email!! I will be waiting to hear from all of you!

1 comments:

Tevita and Jodi said...

This sounds really interesting Krisell. Please send me some info. My email is jodlcv@msn.com Thanks, Jodi