Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy 12 year Anniversary to Us!

I can't believe that I have been married for 12 years today. It has gone by so fast! As I was looking at these pictures, it seems just like it was yesterday that we got married. I found this poem that fits us perfect!


Happy Anniversary my Sweet Love!
For you, I thank the Lord above
You’ve given me hope, inspiration and truth
Because of you I feel never-ending youth
When heavy storms have come our way
Your love has always made me stay
Each morning I wake and see your face
I know in you, I’ve found my place
Our bond is extraordinary, beautiful, and real
It’s remarkable how wonderful you make me feel
We belong together, you and I
That, the world cannot deny
Never in my life will I find another man
Who could ever fulfill me the way you can
The life we’ve shared these past 12 years
Has proved forever it shall persevere
I will love you forever in every way
That will remain constant for eternity!



I love you Daren. You are such a Wonderful Husband and Father to our 3 Boys! I am so lucky to have you as my Eternal Compainion!

Love you tons,
Krisell

6 comments:

Tera said...

Congratulations on 12 years!! That poem was beautiful..

Shayla D. said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for both of you! What a beautiful tribute.

Tevita and Jodi said...

Congrats! Our anniversary's are about the same:) What a great poem.

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't beleive it's been that long! You guys are so cute together and have such a cute and happy family!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Congrats to you guys! That is awesome!

ANIL RAJ I S said...

Congratulations!!! Both are looking nice