Friday, April 24, 2009

Ty's new glasses!


Our good looking boy Ty received his new glasses yesterday after going to Dr. Cummings in Ephraim. He has been complaining about not being able to see the scoreboard at the baseball fields.
I called our Cheryl up at the eye center and she got us right in. So, after being told his eyes has gone from -25 in is eyes, he now is -2.50. A HUGE jump from last year. I guess he takes after his mom and Grandpa Johnny eyes. I told him that I received my first pair of glasses in second grade, too.
Cheryl helped him pick out some way "COOL" frames and it makes him so "GOOD LOOKING'', doesn't every one agree?
Ty you are such a great boy! You never complain and always do just want people tell you. I am so proud of you!

We Love you tons TY~~~~~

2 comments:

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

I think he looks darling! Does the eye clinic take educators? I need to get my kids in just for check ups...i have horrible eyes (legally blind in one of them and perfect in the other..go figure!) let me know thanks...love that family picture!

Shayla D. said...

What a handsome guy he is! I love the glasses - they make him look older. I love all the new pictures on your blog. They couldn't be more adorable!