Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Huge Honey Do Poject! The Basement!


Ya, I haven't posted for for a few weeks because we have been in the process of getting our basement finished. It has been such a process! We had it framed last fall and as much as I BEGGED and PLEADED with Daren, he would just not get working on it. Well come about 3 weeks ago, he got a "WILD HAIR", and has just went to town getting it done. He has spend the last two weekends, and everyday after work getting it all done. I am so EXCITED!! He told me that we can paint this weekend. I am just baffled at how fast he has gotten it done!
Here is my "Honey" after a long day of doing "Honey Do--sanding."
Thanks Daren for all your hard work. I love you so MUCH!



4 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

How exciting! It's almost like building a new house!!! That picture of Daren just cracked me up. You couldn't even recognize him!!!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

i am sooo jealous! I really want my basement done toooo! We are really growing out of the top half of our house!!! ENJOY!!!:)

Tera said...

Congrats on moving forward on your basement. I can't wait to see the finished product...So Fun!
Shane started working on ours last year and well, its still not finished. So I can see that I'm going to have to do some serious begging/nagging...lol

Emily said...

Can Daren come finish mine?! LOL We are going to need more room in our house SOON! I guess we should of bought a bigger house? LOL Hopefully this summer Nate and some family members "Chris & Nichole" ;) can get it done! So do you guys still live in Mayfield, by your parents?