Sunday, December 21, 2008

Anderson Christmas Party! Dec. 20, 2008










Hi everyone! I so cannot believe it is Christmas Time again!! Where does the time go??
We went to my Anderson Family Christmas party tonight!! It was really fun to see all the family members. My aunt Cathy and Ray was in charge this time, and they did a wonderful job. It was held for the second year in a row, at the Mayfield Town Hall.
We ate wonderful food, played silly reindeer games, and a fun visitor (Santa) came and seen us. Our little Tazj, just loves Santa Clause. He couldn't get enough of sitting on Santa's lap and telling him what he wanted him to bring for Christmas. It was so "FLIPPIN" cute! Drew and Ty were hoping to get some time on Santa's lap too! Luckily for them, Santa didn't have anywhere to be!
Well, Thanks so much Ray, Cathy and family for a Wonderful Christmas Party!! Merry Christmas to everyone!

3 comments:

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Yay! You have a blog! I love them....I am a bit to addicted! :) To add stuff just customize and then go to add a gadget...there are all kinds of things to add...it took me forever to figure some of it out...I am still not that great. I have seen some amazing blogs. Also, cute family. I can't believe how big they all get...I am sure Christmas was super fun at your place...our was so out of control I wanted valium (not for me...the kids...) LOL

Tera said...

I came across your blog today and thought I would leave you a quick comment...Hope you had a Happy Holiday...
Shane and I have a blog as well...its private...I would love to add you to view it..Send me your email address and I will add you...
My email is teralnelson@utah.gov

Tera said...

Yes, you will still be able to view my blog now that I have added you to it...
If you have any other questions, let me know...Talk to you later..